St. John's church-Tubre
A Romanesque church erected in 1222 in the form of a Greek cross. On the outer wall is a fresco painting of St. Christopher, one of the oldest of its kind in the Tyrol area. The fresco-covered rib vault (13th century) reveals Byzantine influences.
Distance from station Schluderns: bus service 271 or 272
For information St. John's church: 0473 832167